Pot Head Coffee Mug 15 ounce Stainless Steel Insulated
What You'll Love
- 📖 Mug reads Pot Head and features the perfect coffee pot graphic.
- ☕️ Generous 15 ounce capacity for your favorite coffee or hot tea. Double wall, vacuum-sealed insulation.
- 💪 Super tough, durable powder coated finish can take all sorts of abuse. Our mugs are laser engraved which means your design will never wear off. No cheap printing here!
- 💧 Spills are kept at bay thanks to an o-ring sealed lid and sliding closure. Mug features a stout handle as well.
- 🇺🇸 Designed, engraved and shipped from Ohio, USA
The Perfect Funny Pothead Coffee Mug For Work:
This vacuum insulated hilariously funny coffee mug is a continual customer favorite. Reads "Pot Head". These really make the perfect everyday tea or coffee cup. Although intended for your favorite hot coffee, these insulated mugs can hold anything from soda to milk to cereal. Featuring a tough as nails powder coated finish, this mug is going to last a lifetime no matter what is thrown at it.
Constructed from food grade stainless steel, our engraved tumblers are then finished with a multi-layer powder coating. The result is as tough as it gets. The design is then burned through the powder coating using the latest laser engraving technology. What you receive is not only an item that looks great when you take it out of the box, but an item that will still look great years from now. Those printed mugs you find in the big box stores? That design is not going to last.
Each cup is double wall vacuum insulated. This ensures hot coffee or tea stays piping hot while cold drinks stay frigid cold. Our 24 hour ice test revealed ice still in the tumbler the following day!
Spills are kept to a minimum thanks to the o-ring sealed lid with slider opening. This also helps with temperature retention.
Not only for drinks, we have used these insulated cups ourselves for everything from cereal with milk to chicken noodle soup. The stainless steel material can take a beating and never lose its integrity.
These coffee tumblers are safe in the dishwasher, but to preserve the longest possible vacuum seal you can opt to hand wash only.
Never, ever microwave.
Click the following link if you are wanting to check out our full line of hilarious coffee mugs.